Newport Girls Football Club – Bonus Ball Rules
The Bonus Ball competition will be a regular fundraiser for Newport Girls Football Club. The Bonus Ball co-ordinator acting on behalf of the Committee is Katrina Slater.
59 balls are available for sale at £1 per week. There is no restriction on the number of balls an individual person may select but can only be sold to people over the age of 16.
£1 per week or a block payment for the month would be easier.
• The winning bonus ball number will be taken from each Saturdays National Lottery Draw commencing on Saturday 4th November 2016.
• The holder of the number drawn will win half of the total funds generated that week, the other half will go to fundraising for Newport Girls Football Club.
• If the winning ball has not been bought, then half of the prize money will be retained for the fundraising pot and the other half will be rolled over to the next draw.
• The winner will receive their prize within one week and all results will be displayed on the Website www.newportgirlsfc.com, Facebook and announced at training on the Friday.
1. The Bonus Ball shall run all season unless we don’t have enough people participating.
2. One person shall be allocated to each number and each number costs £1 per week – multiple ball allocation is permitted.
3. The winning ball shall be that of the bonus ball that is drawn in the National Lottery draw on Saturday night.
4. For a ball to be eligible to win a prize, payment must have been received in advance.
5. If a person’s ball is drawn and money has not been paid, then he/she will not be eligible to collect the winnings and a rollover will incur.
6. If more than 59 people want to join the scheme a waiting list will operate.
7. Balls are allocated on a first come first served basis.
8. The co-ordinator reserves the right to refuse pay out if one or more of the rules above are not complied with and their word is final.
9. The bonus ball co-ordinator is not paid but may enter the competition if they wish.
To purchase a ball or for any other queries please speak to
Katrina Slater at training or via Website/Facebook.
Monies collected from Friday 3rd November 2016.